Caistor Church of England and Methodist Primary School
- We believe, as a Church School, that it is our responsibility to help children develop a moral foundation built upon Christian beliefs, from which to live their lives with respect for themselves and each other within a global perspective.
- Every member of our school community is valued.
- Together we value tolerance, diversity, mutual respect honesty and empathy.
- Our children will experience a broad, balanced, creative and relevant curriculum which is both meaningful and challenging.
- We believe that every child should be motivated to reach their potential and leave Caistor C of E and Methodist Primary School equipped with the necessary skills to make informed choices and to succeed in life long learning and independence.
- We believe our curriculum should reflect the developments of the 21st century and embrace new technologies and that every individual should be equipped with the necessary skills to succeed and make a positive contribution in an ever changing world.
- We have high expectations of every stakeholder; morally, socially and academically. Our staff, who are led by the leadership team, continually set challenging targets for maths and English for every pupil.
- Expectations and standards are high in all that we do at Caistor C of E and Methodist Primary School.
- We believe every individual should be encouraged to have the self belief to aim high and achieve their own potential in both core and non-core curriculum subjects.
Pupil Voice and Community Cohesion
- We believe that every child is entitled to express their beliefs and opinions and should be listened to with respect. Each voice should be valued equally and accepted within a community of change.
- We believe we should empower pupils to have a positive impact on our environment.
- We value the impact of stakeholders upon the life of the school and believe that the whole school is an integral part of the community.
Wellbeing and Safeguarding
- We believe that all members of the school community have the right to feel physically and emotionally safe. This helps to enable children and staff to take measured risks and strive to reach their full potential in a supportive and challenging environment.
- We are committed to safeguarding, including e-safety, and embrace new technologies.