Add your message in the fields provided
Hello everybody, the talent show was excellent. Well done Adam and Harry (you were very cute.) Well done to everyone who auditioned and took part. I really miss you Kimberley - Charlotte D
I miss you all. I miss Pearl McCann so can someone say to her I miss her so, so much because Pearl was born the same day as me and we went horse riding together. She is the best friend ever I met thanks pearl for being there for me and get back to me soon and I will get back to you I promise. Keep safe everyone. See you soon - Kimberley
The class have been asked to blog about their favourite explorer and why. I can't wait to read the responses! - Miss Butler
I can't wait for Butlins in May! I'm so excited and it is also on the same week as my birthday! - Sam
Hi. I miss you. My new school is good. I'm I'm year 5 now I'm looking forward to seeing my new life ahead of me and I would like to see my friends and see you again soon If I get chance. It's January and it's a bit cold. I love Caistor School. I like it at Stanford Laceby. Bye bye, Kimberley
It seems like yesterday it was my first day at Caistor Primary, I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a happy new year and hopefully I will see some of you next year as you move up to secondary. - Molly Davy
Hi guys! I’m missing you a bit I’m doing really well at secondary school. Thanks for the good times - Ben
Hi! I hope everyone is having a great year so far. I’m missing you all. Secondary school is good and I’ve made lots of friends but there’s lots of homework! - Elicia
Hi! I hope you are having a good time, I’m missing Caistor Primary School - James
Hi guys! I’m enjoying De Aston so much. My education is excelling especially in science but I miss Caistor Primary School. - Ben
Hi this is Katie. I hope you are all well and I just want to thank you for teaching me as I wouldn't be at the grammar school without you!! - Katie
Well done to Oak Class for their fantastic sporting play at the scatterball competition in Louth last week. Everyone played their best, behaviour and importantly the sportsmanship of the whole class was excellent. I'm really proud of you all. – Mrs Reddish
It doesn't seem like yesterday since it was my first day at Caistor Primary School. I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a happy new year and hopefully I will see some of you next year when you move up to secondary. - Molly
Hi all my school friends it’s me Jordan Hasthorpe. I miss you alot and I will be coming to see you soon - lots of love Jordan
Having a great time at our new school but we miss you all especially Mrs Jenson - I haven't forgotten 'impress me don't stress me!' - Henry
I used to go to Caistor Primary School and I am now in De Aston and I'm 14 years old. Caistor Primary really helped me out with my reading and my spellings, Before I joined Caistor Primary my education wasn't the best. I couldn't read or write and spell. Caistor Primary is full of amazing people and during my years there I made so many great friends. I would like to thank everyone for really pushing me. - Emily
Well done to everyone who participated in the three cricket matches, Year 5, Year 6 and Year 6 & 5 girls! I can't wait for another tournament! - Frankie
Hello to everyone in year six! I just can't wait because this is our FINAL TERM ever in Primary School before we all move on - Frankie
I will miss everyone, especially the year sixes that won't go to Grammar School.
I don't know about you lot but I am glad to see the back of SATs! Byeeeeee :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) B) :P
Sam - Hi everyone I am so excited about the London trip!
Rubie - I went on holiday to Butlins and it was so cool!!!!!!!
Sam Cearnes - Hi everyone hope ya enjoying the school holidays
Sam Cearnes - Happy Easter!
Sam Cearnes - Today I went to De-Aston School in the ict department. It was really fun. I would recommend you go in y5 to have a taster day because it is great!
Sam Cearnes - Hi everbody! I am so tired!
Ellie Mann - I loved the Toy Hearts concert it was so epic and I can't believe that they are so famous !!!!!!!!!!
24 March, 2014 07:09 a.m, Sam Cearnes - It is 54 days until the London trip. I can't wait for it!
20 March, 2014 07:05 a.m, Sam Cearnes - Hi everyone! I am looking forward to the Toy Hearts on Friday. I think it is 61 days to London.
19 March, 2014 5:58 p.m, Chloe England - Hi guys, I'm really missing you and we are doing well at Nettleton. I hope to see you soon. Lots of love, Chloe xxxx
19 March 2014 4:05 p.m, Ellie Mann - Hi. I can't wait for the Toy Hearts to come. It sounds great! My favourite song is The Captain.
16 March, 2014 7:17 p.m, Mr Allison - A massive well done to all of the athletes who took part in the county finals on Friday. They performed fantastically and showed an excellent attitude all of the way through. We are very proud of you. Well done.
15 March 15, 2014 8:12 p.m, Amber England - Hi Sophie it's Amber. How you doing? I am MISSING you lots. How is Eve and Anna. I am doing fine. :]
15 March, 2014 1:13 p.m, Sam Cearnes - Hi everyone! fells like it is summer to me already.
14 March, 2014 7:19 p.m, Molly Davy - Hello everyone! Really enjoying grammar. Miss you all though. How is the new KS1 play area? It's feels like yesterday since i was just starting school. A big hello to the new receptions and I hope you all enjoy starting school Hope to see you soon. Molly Davy
10. On Wednesday, March 12, 2014 at 9:41 p.m, Ben Clark, a pupil from Nettleton wrote:
Hi everyone were all getting back into the summer spirit because to field dry again and there's more room to play.YAY!!!
11. On Wednesday, February 26, 2014 at 6:56 p.m, Jordan Hasthorpe, a past pupil from Leeds wrote:
Hi everyone. Just to let you know that I have settled in to my lovely new house and having lots of fun exploring the area. I am waiting to go to my new school. Miss you all. Hi Mrs Cade and Mr McCann :-)
12. On Saturday, February 22, 2014 at 11:09 p.m, The Gowlings, a parent from Now up north wrote:
Hello everyone, we are enjoying our big adventure moving up north. Fredrick is looking forward to going to his new school on Monday, and on Friday he's of on a school trip to the centre for life in Newcastle.
We are missing everyone and are looking forward to keeping in contact.
13. On Monday, February 17, 2014 at 7:13 p.m, Elicia Palmer, a pupil from Caistor primary school wrote:
Hope everyone is having a lovely half term, I am! A few days ago I got a new hamster named Xnthe, she's really cute and I've just got a little bed for her and she looks sooooo adrable in it. C ya soon x
14. On Monday, February 17, 2014 at 6:18 p.m, Mrs Scrafton, a staff member from Caistor wrote:
We are going to miss you Mrs Woodforth but fear not, the reception class will come and visit you at the post office next time we are learning around Caistor! Enjoy your new challenge!
15. On Sunday, February 16, 2014 at 7:05 p.m, Sam, a pupil from England wrote:
Mrs Hardy and Mr McCann are the best teachers ever!
16. On Sunday, February 16, 2014 at 6:07 p.m, Verbena, a past pupil from Caistor wrote:
Hello! Hope you are all enjoying primary miss u all enjoying secondary .xx
17. On Saturday, February 15, 2014 at 12:13 p.m, Mel Woodforth, a staff member from Caistor wrote:
Just wanted to wish all staff & pupils a very very big thank you for all my cards and beautiful flowers, brought a few tears to my eyes. I will miss seeing you all everyday, it has been a pleasure to be part of your lives, hope to see you all soon in my new role as relief dinner lady. Lots of love Mrs Woodforth.xxx
18. On Friday, February 14, 2014 at 10:07 a.m, Sam, a pupil from Caistor wrote:
Hi everbody hope your enjoying the half term holidays? I am!
19. On Tuesday, February 11, 2014 at 3:52 p.m, sam cearnes, a pupil from caistor wrote:
hi! So worried about parents eveing tonight! We break up this Thursday for half term so excited
20. On Sunday, February 09, 2014 at 09:19 a.m, sam cearnes, a pupil from caistor wrote:
hi everybody. Hope you're enjoying primary its fab!
21. On Sunday, February 09, 2014 at 08:35 a.m, Amelia, a pupil from Caistor wrote:
Hi everybody I hope every one got through the tests alright this week and having a very nice weekend
22. On Thursday, February 06, 2014 at 7:45 p.m, Isaac Cornell, a pupil from Caistor wrote:
Mr Allison is the best teacher in the world and I want to have him forever. It's the last day of this half term this week. YEY!!!!!!!!
23. On Tuesday, February 04, 2014 at 4:59 p.m, Christopher Cook, a past pupil from CGS wrote:
hi, hope you are having fun
24. On Sunday, January 26, 2014 at 5:00 p.m, James Dowman, a past pupil from Caistor wrote:
Hi guys really missing you all.
25. On Friday, January 24, 2014 at 9:50 p.m, grace leshone niblock, a past pupil from caistor wrote:
hi everyone hope the school is doing well and pupils are enjoying school
grace leshone xxx
26. On Wednesday, January 22, 2014 at 6:48 p.m, katie Edwards, a pupil from grimsby wrote:
I love mrs shepherd
27. On Monday, January 13, 2014 at 8:13 p.m, kyle, a pupil from caistor wrote:
I love the school
28. On Monday, January 13, 2014 at 8:09 p.m, Lola, a past pupil from caistor wrote:
I wish I did not leave the school
29. On Sunday, January 12, 2014 at 5:31 p.m, szam, a pupil from caistor wrote:
30. On Sunday, January 05, 2014 at 00:07 a.m, ruby parker, a pupil from caistor wrote:
hi well done to key stage one the concert was GREAT.
31. On Sunday, December 29, 2013 at 07:36 a.m, kimberly measom - sean measom, a past pupil from lacbey wrote:
Hi it's me Kimberly and Sean MERRY CHRISTMAS.XXXXX
32. On Thursday, December 19, 2013 at 10:25 p.m, Mrs Hyams, a staff member from Caistor Primary School wrote:
Well done to our EYFS and KS1 pupils who performed so beautifully in their nativity plays. You have all filled us with Christmas spirit and we are all very proud of you. Thank you to our wonderful staff. Merry Christmas every one, we will see you in the New Year!
33. On Thursday, December 19, 2013 at 5:34 p.m, ruby parker, a pupil from caistor wrote:
hello mr alison is bestis teacher EVER and my best maths teacher mrs sheperd and ofcorse mrs hyams and mrs friend.
34. On Monday, December 09, 2013 at 9:56 p.m, Mrs Hyams, a staff member from Caistor Primary School wrote:
Thank you for your blog George, I really enjoyed reading it!
35. On Saturday, December 07, 2013 at 5:36 p.m, Kimberly measom, a past pupil from lacbey wrote:
I miss you all xxx
I am visiting you in January xxx
28 November 28 2013 4:25 p.m, George Lingard - Team did brilliant today, won 3-2 in the play offs so now we go into the county finals. Credit to all of the lads because we were 2-1 down with 5 minutes to go but kept fighting and scored two more goals to win the match. On top of that scored 2 goals, one a free kick and the other a shot from outside the box, funny enough it went top corner!!!!! Never expected that. I also set Stan up for the winner where I passed to him and he did brilliant to take this guy on and then slotted it bottom corner. If it wasn't for the whole teams effort we would of lost by a huge margin. Well done to all of the lads again and let's look forward to the county finals in January. PLAYERS: Ben, TJ, Josh, George, Liam, Stan and last but not least, Obie.
21 November 2013 at 8:03 p.m, Ellie Potterton - Mum & Dad said the concert tonight was BRILLIANT, BRILLIANT, BRILLIANT.
38. On Thursday, November 21, 2013 at 4:52 p.m, Ellie, a pupil from Caistor wrote:
Well done to everybody this afternoon who took part in the concert, hope it goes well tonight.
39. On Sunday, November 17, 2013 at 3:31 p.m, MF Kent, a staff member from Caistor Primary wrote:
Thank you to the 51 children who came to the town hall to sing at the Lions' Victorian Christmas Market. Well done!
40. On Thursday, November 14, 2013 at 9:19 p.m, Me Allison , a staff member from Lincoln wrote:
Well done to all of the children who competed in sports hall athletics you were all fantastic. I am very proud of how you performed and the way in which you represented the school. Start training for the county finals! Well done.
41. On Thursday, November 14, 2013 at 5:41 p.m, Luke Cowdroy, a past pupil from Caistor Yaborough Academy wrote:
Hello! It's me Luke!! Miss primary and enjoying
Caistor Yaborough! :-)
42. On Thursday, November 14, 2013 at 4:33 p.m, Isobel Parker, a pupil from Caistor wrote:
today i have been out at louth, Monks Dyke, doing an indoor athletic comp!! Caistor Primary came first and did brilliant WELL DONE CAISTOR!!
43. On Saturday, November 09, 2013 at 5:29 p.m, Kara biglands , a pupil from Rothwell wrote:
I can't wait until pudsey bear day! It will be so exiting I hope to win the colouring completion since it is my last year and they won't do things like that at caistor grammar!! I hope to see all my friends at grammar so I am not the only one by myself!! :) I can not wait until Monday a busy week ahead of me!!
44. On Saturday, November 09, 2013 at 10:22 a.m, Ben , a pupil from Earth wrote:
I love the snowman game I did it in 11 seconds and my best score is 9050
45. On Sunday, November 03, 2013 at 10:18 p.m, Mrs Hyams, a staff member from Caistor Primary School wrote:
On Saturday morning, we were very lucky to be joined by a team of parents and pupils who began the exhausting task of clearing an area in readiness for our new KS1 play area.
It took four and a half hours of solid work and determination to complete the task.
With out you, our fantastic volunteers, this task just could not have been completed. I would like to thank you on behalf of Caistor Primary School for giving up the best part of your Saturday and for all your enthusiasm, hard work and expertise.
You were all just truly wonderful and I really enjoyed the day thank you!
46. On Friday, November 01, 2013 at 10:29 p.m, Mrs Hyams, a staff member from Caistor Primary School wrote:
Thank you to the Friends of School for organising our family event this evening. The evening was enjoyed by all with lots of dancing and smiles. Poncho Pete was a great success - even if Rocky Racoon was misbehaving!
47. On Wednesday, October 30, 2013 at 07:58 a.m, sam, a pupil from caistor wrote:
Hi can't wait to do volly ball on thursday with y5 and y6
48. On Wednesday, October 30, 2013 at 07:51 a.m, sam, a pupil from CAISTOR wrote:
3 day back at school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
49. On Sunday, October 27, 2013 at 9:20 p.m, Molly Davy, a past pupil from Caistor wrote:
Hope you all are enjoying the new school year CGS is brilliant but I miss you all hope to see you soon
50. On Sunday, October 27, 2013 at 6:10 p.m, Aimee, a past pupil from Caistor wrote:
Hi everyone. I hope u are all enjoying the new school term. I'm certainly missing all the smiling students of Caistor Primary :)
51. On Saturday, October 26, 2013 at 12:28 p.m, Mrs Hyams, a staff member from Caistor Primary School wrote:
I hope that you have all had a wonderful half term. I will see you all on Monday morning, fresh, bright and ready to learn.
From Mrs Hyams
52. On Tuesday, October 22, 2013 at 11:06 p.m, Mrs Hyams, a staff member from Caistor Primary School wrote:
Hello every one,
I hope you are all enjoying your half term holidays. Remember to work hard at your reading and complete your homework.
See you next Monday - Mrs Hyams :)
53. On Monday, October 21, 2013 at 12:03 p.m, Mr Jacklin, a general visitor from Broughton wrote:
A big hi to everyone!!!
I have meant to write a blog before now, but the weeks have just flown by! The staff and pupils at my new school are looking after me very well, but I still miss all of you. The recent camping sounded like great fun!
Hope you all enjoy a great holiday, and hope it doesn't rain too much! I am writing this in a lodge in Yorkshire, watching the rain and mist outside!
Will keep in touch
54. On Saturday, October 19, 2013 at 10:58 p.m, lillie-mwe ballard, a pupil from caistor wrote:
School is a good place to go
55. On Tuesday, October 15, 2013 at 1:35 p.m, aidan bell , a pupil from caistor wrote:
Hi Mrs Hyams, bye I am going to Kent soon
56. On Sunday, October 13, 2013 at 3:49 p.m, Emma peach, a pupil from cadny wrote:
i love y6 its amazing
57. On Sunday, October 13, 2013 at 3:48 p.m, Emma peach , a pupil from wrote:
hello caistor primary i am enjoying y6 its amazing
58. On Saturday, October 12, 2013 at 07:14 a.m, kimberly measom, a pupil from lacbey wrote:
I miss you all see you soon x
I like new school but I miss you more xxx
59. On Thursday, October 10, 2013 at 1:56 p.m, elliemann, a pupil from caistor wrote:
i love school..................................
60. On Wednesday, October 09, 2013 at 5:40 p.m, Iggy, a pupil from castor wrote:
on sunday I made LEGO house
61. On Sunday, September 29, 2013 at 6:14 p.m, Elicia Palmer, a pupil from Casitor wrote:
Just bee doing my homework.I am so looking foward to the camping trip, i really want to pack as I am so exitied but there is no point as there will be bags sitting everywhere for 4 days. Thank-you to Mrs Kent and McCann for orginazing the trip. I hope no one gets stung by thoughs horrible wasps or bitten by Midges. See you tommoz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
62. On Friday, September 27, 2013 at 8:02 p.m, Anna, a pupil from caistor wrote:
Our school is like FAMILY to me.
63. On Saturday, September 21, 2013 at 11:28 a.m, Hollie R, a pupil from liverpool wrote:
hey i love my teacher Mrs Jensen she is awesome.
64. On Tuesday, September 17, 2013 at 5:41 p.m, Anna, a pupil from Caistor wrote:
I LOVE school it rocks AND we have the BEST lessons EVER.
65. On Monday, September 16, 2013 at 6:15 p.m, heather, a pupil from caistor wrote:
i like LIVERPOOL
66. On Thursday, September 12, 2013 at 1:34 p.m, ellie mann, a pupil from caistor wrote:
i love my new teacher miss hardy
67. On Sunday, September 08, 2013 at 6:43 p.m, Ben Clark, a pupil from Nettleton wrote:
iam having a great weekend been outside for most of the day playing football and doing tricks on my scooter.
can not wait to go back to school on Monday to play football with my friends.:)
68. On Wednesday, September 04, 2013 at 4:45 p.m, harry z, a pupil from caistor wrote:
Hi all really nervous and excited about being a yr6!! Going to be wierd without my big bro at school . gonna miss mr j too. Looking forward to seeing my mates.